Brookhollow Heights Transitional Care has developed a Sepsis/ID Management Program to provide treatment, promote early identification and reduce re-hospitalizations related to septicemia. Our care includes:
- Clinical staff specially trained in the treatment and early identification of infections and Sepsis (TMF curriculum)
- Stat lab capabilities for CBC’s and Blood Cultures
- Antibiotics adjusted with culture and sensitivity results
- Standing orders for initiation of hydration protocols via IV fluids
- IV antibiotic administration (urgent and routine)
- Daily labs until cleared
- Therapy, which is initiated as soon as possible to ensure quick recovery!